Full-Day Venice Fishing Charters:
Our 8 hour full-day Venice fishing charters allow us to travel farther and fish longer. On this full-day charter we can venture out to the Gulf of Mexico or we can visit some other great fishing spots known to produce plentiful fish such as Redfish, Bull Reds (including Red Snapper and Red Drum), Speckled Trout and Flounder.
1 – 3 Anglers: $650
4 Anglers: $850
Deposit for Guided Fishing Trips and Fishing Packages
- 50% deposit is required at time of booking cash, check, and credit cards accepted.
- As of January 1st 2015, there will be a processing fee for all credit card transactions.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable if notice of cancellation is NOT given at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date of your charter.
- If Capt. Pete has to cancel your trip due to bad weather (not very often), your deposit will be applied to a rescheduled date.
- If mailing your check, personal or company, please put a note with it with your name, a phone number to reach you (if you are my contact) and dates of your trip.
- Reservations are not considered firm until deposit is received.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE LIVE BAIT OR GRATUITIES
All charters do include:
- Artificial Bait
- Fish cleaning
You are responsible for:
- Any Personal Needs
- Fishing License
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
There are NO extra or hidden fees, EVER!
If you want to use live bait, and if available, I can make arrangements to buy it at market price and it will be added on to your total.
Fish cleaning and bagging are included in the price.
Legally, I can take out up to six people on a trip, but it’s not practical. If there are more than 4 anglers wanting to go out, we really need to get another captain in on the trip. I know other licensed captains that you will be happy with..
Tips are not included, but greatly appreciated!
Contact us by
Phone: (225) 921-9457
*Please contact us if you have special requests for Charter Hours, if booking permits, we are happy to accommodate special requests.